These masks are printed vibrantly with an original Lone Peak painting by Heather Rapp.
They feature an insert slot that allows you to insert a disposable mask inside (not included) to provide extra layers of filter protection as well as an adjustable nose bridge wire that lets you conform the top of the mask perfectly around the shape of your nose, and adjustable ear loops so you can set the tension on the face mask straps to your face and ears for a secure fit.
These masks are intended for general, everyday use while out in public when social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Easy to use
- Reusable and machine washable (on delicate or gentle cycle)
- Comfortable 100% polyester fabric (decorated front material is a poly sheeting, and the back is made from poly microfiber)
- Sturdy over-the-ear elastic straps with adjustable tensioners for a snug fit
- Nose wire adjusts to fit the shape of your nose and face
- May be worn alone, but designed with an insert slot for an optional surgical mask or a disposable mask (sold separately), which acts as an additional barrier to fluids and particulate materials
Disclaimer: The mask should not be used
(1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected
(2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high
(3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas.
There are no warranties that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.